Jason came home from school last Wednesday with an award her received at an assembly that I didn't know anything about. Apparently he forgot to give me a paper inviting me to attend the assembly to see him get the award. Every month the kids at his school learn about a different character trait and each teacher chooses kids from their class that represent that trait. Last December Jason got the award for Leadership, this month the award was for Trustworthiness. I am so proud of him for receiving this award. I can't help but notice the irony that he wasn't trustworthy enough to pass along the invite. :)
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good for Jason, he is good example to his younger brother and sisters.
I'm proud of him!
Way to go Jason! What a great award to receive.
Kristine, sounds like one of those proud mom moments and you were no where in sight! Poor Jason - I think he needs to live with us and we would get out the red "you are special plate" and celebrate. Congratulations Jason!
Hint* (because I've been there too)
Always check boys backpacks regularly
Post a Comment