Monday, December 1, 2008

6 month check-up

Kami had her 6 month check-up today. Here she is waiting for her shots. She did so good. She didn't cry after the first shot but started crying after the second one. Once I picked her up she stopped and even smiled at the nurse on her way out. This is the happiest baby I've ever had.

She weighed 15lbs 2oz (I think the camera flash reflected on the scale's digital readout so you can't see the numbers) which is a little less than average but the doctor said she's tall for her age, in the 90th percentile.
Tall and skinny, how'd she get so lucky?
I took this picture a few days ago but never posted it. Kami has discovered her toes. Any chance she gets she plays with her feet (see above photos). I gave her a bath and when I was dressing her she kept trying to suck on her toes.

2 comments:

Beachgrama said...

She is so adorable, I can't wait to hold her. See you soon....

Lara said...

She is such a big girl! I can't believe it.