Just snapped these pictures tonight. We were playing a game and Katie put Kami next to her. She just sat there watching and didn't try to grab anything. I think she liked having all of us down at her level.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Family Game Night
Posted by JKKober at 7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Kami looks so cute with everyone. Thanks for the package of clothes - Abby was soooooo excited!
Family that plays together, stays together, or something like that.
Those are the things the kids will remember, Dad playing with them, and Mom taking the pictures.
Kami sure looks like she is enjoying hanging out.
They all look so cute together. I can't believe Kami isn't touching anything. She acts like she is just one of the gang! She is adorable.
What cute pictures! And I love that you are playing Sorry! I love Sorry! Nobody else will play with me. I should belong to your family.
Post a Comment