Saturday, December 6, 2008

Baptism Day

We are so proud of Jason for deciding to be baptized today. He is a good boy that is kind, considerate, obedient and chooses the right. Jason had a special baptism because he was immersed 3 times. The first time his hand was out of the water, the second time Daddy didn't say the words exactly right and the third time was the charm. He didn't seem to mind the repeated dunkings. I think everyone that was there will always remember his baptism. He had lots of family there to witness his baptism.
After the baptism everyone had lunch at our house, then the Kober relatives went to Scott and Amy's house for dinner. We made graham cracker houses and celebrated the November and December birthdays. Jason's birthday was in November and Scott and Allie's birthdays are in December.
King for the dayBlowing out the candles
(the coordinating shirts were just a coincidence)
Kami and Grandpa Kober

4 comments:

Beachgrama said...

I knew I could look at your blog this morning and see pictures of Jason's Baptism, you are so good at this. It makes me feel like I was there. November has been a memorable month for your family, especially for Jason.
Jason, you make me proud. You are special!!!Always choose the right, you are destined for greatness!
Love you all lots.......

Lara said...

Congrats, Jason!! What a special day! Eva's is on Sat.

Lloyd O said...

Congradulations Jason! Hey maybe we will have to change your dads name to Duncan Kober. "Duncan" I like it!

stephanie said...

Oh what a special day. There is nothing like seeing your first born child being baptized. They grow up too fast. It looks like you had a wonderful day. Jason looks cute in his cub scout uniform too. Did I tell you Jeff & I are the wolf leaders in our ward. Too fun.