I sent the kids upstairs to get into their pajamas and they never came back down. I went upstairs and found them in Jacob's room playing beauty salon. Jason was spraying Katie's hair with water and brushing it. I had to capture this moment on camera so I could embarass him with it later when he's a teenager. He really seemed to be enjoying himself. Jacob was waiting patiently for his turn in the chair next to Katie but got up when I went for the camera.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Jason the hairstylist
Posted by JKKober at 10:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think Katie is loving the attention!
That is so cute. That is definately one that Jason will try to hunt down and destroy later in life. But so cute now!
I'd worry if I found my boys playing hairstylist! yikes - just kidding
Thank goodness there is such a big gap before Abby was born.
That comment was a joke, but I realize it didn't come across right. I need to confess because this past Sunday my son was walking around in my high heels after church. It definitely gave him a better appreciation of why the girls his age walk so funny at church in their heels. He realizes it's not as easy as it looks now. Love ya!
Post a Comment