The temp. is here 40 degrees, your's is 12. I am going to freeze when I come up. But I am so looking forward to it. See you all tomorrow!xoxo
How fun for the kids! I love the one with the dog pulling them. So cute! Happy snow days!!Since I am writing, how in the world did you get that score on that word game on FB? I must be missing something...or maybe I am just not smart. ;)
We've been hearing about all the snow you are getting. 3 SNOW days! Fun! We've gotten our share of snow as well, however,...they would never close school here in the FLAT LAND. Your kids look so cute in all their snow gear. Did you make a snowman?
Post a Comment
Puyallup, WA (98375) Current Weather
3 comments:
The temp. is here 40 degrees, your's is 12. I am going to freeze when I come up. But I am so looking forward to it. See you all tomorrow!
xoxo
How fun for the kids! I love the one with the dog pulling them. So cute! Happy snow days!!
Since I am writing, how in the world did you get that score on that word game on FB? I must be missing something...or maybe I am just not smart. ;)
We've been hearing about all the snow you are getting. 3 SNOW days! Fun! We've gotten our share of snow as well, however,...they would never close school here in the FLAT LAND. Your kids look so cute in all their snow gear. Did you make a snowman?
Post a Comment