Sunday, December 14, 2008

First Snow

We had our first snow last night so of course the kids had to go play in it today.
I also took a picture of our Christmas lights,
they always look better with snow.

4 comments:

Sarah J. said...

Wow- nice lights. I'm impressed!

Bake Party of 6 said...

How fun! I love your cute house & the lights look awesome.

Beachgrama said...

Your house looks great, the lights look good with the snow. Looks like Christmas!
I hope it snows when I am there. We have rain right now, so it finally feels like winter here. See you soon.

Lara said...

So cute!! We got a good snow fall as well. I may have said this last year but we do the same lights pattern as you guys...red, green and clear. Only I don't let Lee get on the roof to do the second story so yours are much fancier. Very pretty!!