We spent Thanksgiving with Lisa and Brett. It was a quite mellow Thanksgiving with just our two families. I brought my camera but didn't take too many pictures.
The kids are enjoying dessert, pumpkin pie. The grown-ups were so stuffed from eating we weren't ready for dessert for awhile, and we didn't want to get up and serve it. The kids kept asking us if they could have some pumpkin pie every 15 minutes after dinner. We finally gave in.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't believe Julie and I didn't take any pictures at Thanksgiving. I had the table decorated so cute, and used my Christmas china with the holly, it looked so festive.
How fun for you all to be together.
xoxoxo
We had a mellow Thanksgiving too. Just us and my parents and Ryan since he has been staying with us. Sometimes it's nice to escape the craziness and do the mellow thing every once in a while. Glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment