Okay, so this isn't the best picture of me. I had Justin take it late last night. But I know a lot of you are wondering how big I look and I've been meaning to get a picture on here for awhile. So here I am in all my pregnant glory!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
My big belly
Posted by JKKober at 8:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Whoa Nelly! You are getting so big and cute! It almost makes me want to be pregnant again...almost.
You are getting BIG, what is it, one month to go?
You look so good, Being pregnate looks good on you.I can definetly tell you have gotten bigger since I saw you a month ago. A lot has happended in that month too. Love you!
Yikes! My back hurts just looking at your picture. Hang in there & good luck this last month. Miss ya - Julie
Post a Comment