My sister, Lisa found this recipe online and when she made them they were so yummy. I finally tried it mysef to make sure it was foolproof. My homemade cookies always end up a little crunchy, but these cookies are soft because of the secret ingredient...instant vanilla pudding mix. I thought it was worth passing along. It makes a lot, so when we made them we cut the recipe in half. (I took pictures of my cookies so this post would be more interesting, I know, I'm a dork.)
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 cups butter, softened
1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
2 (3.4 oz) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
4 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
2 cups chopped walnuts (optional)
Preheat oven to 350. Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts.
Drop cookies by rounded spooonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Makes 72 servings.
3 comments:
Thanks for posting this. One can never have too many cookie recipes. I can't wait to try it out!
Wow, your picture of the cookies looks like it was taken from a cook book, makes me want to make some, I'll have to try the recipe.
Dang, those do look good! Thanks for the recipe. I shall be making them... soon!!! :)
Post a Comment