Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Kindergarten Round-up

Katie had kindergarten round-up tonight. She got to ride around the block on a bus, one of the kindergarten teachers read them a story called "The Night Before Kindergarten" and they got a tour of the school.

Semira, Natalie and Katie are in the same Primary class.
They were able to ride the bus together.
Katie was one of the last off the bus.
This is actually one of the kindergarten teachers reading to the kids.
Am I getting older or are teachers getting younger?

3 comments:

Lara said...

Katies Kindergarten Round Up was so much cooler than Ben's! All we did for Ben's was drop off papers and walk through the classes. I love that they got to ride the bus!

Kim said...

Um, that teacher looks 19!! I hadnt heard about the new baby. Love that I can see what your up to.

Anonymous said...

How fun for Katie, our Kindergarten roundup was always a few days before school started and in the summer, and a lot of people were still on vacation.
She is looking so grown up!
Love seeing your blog, makes me feel like I'm there. It's great!
I will be there when Katie starts school...........tell Lara to invite me to her blog, I would love to see her kids!