Jason had his first baseball game last night. His team is called the Crushers. The game ended in a tie but only because the other team made a comeback in the last inning. We got there early and while his team was warming up it started to rain. Everyone was worried about whether to cancel the game. Then just before the game was going to start the rain stopped and a rainbow appeared. The weather was great for the rest of the game. Jason's team was up to bat last and they had bases loaded, Jason was on third, only one out and the score was tied. The batter hit a pop-fly that was caught and all the kids still ran to their next base. Unfortunately one of the kids on the other team either knew what he was doing or heard what his coaches were screaming at him and tagged second, ending the game. If Jason could have made it home it would have been the winning run. It would have made a better story but I'm telling it anyway. Most of the still pictures I took ended up blurry so I've posted a few videos of Jason's game.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Jason's first baseball game
Posted by JKKober at 3:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jason is quite the ball player! I love the videos. If this was only his first game I can only imagine how good he will be at his last!
Great hit Jason! and I liked the way you ran to the ball instead of letting it come to you, good heads up ball!!! Looks like your going to be a good baseball player.
Go Crushers!!!!
Nice hit little man. Keep those hips loose and make sure you are sitting back and driving that thing. Way to go!!!
Post a Comment