My kids are excited about the baby coming (due June 7). So when I was given a book called "Why do we need another baby?" I didn't think they needed it. But I read it to them the other day anyway and they seemed very interested. It opened up conversation about the baby coming. I already knew that Katie wanted to help in anyway with the baby. She wants to change it's diaper (she sometimes tries to change Jacob's), and get it dressed, and especially hold it. Jason has seemed kind of unexcited about the baby, but I found out he's looking forward to holding it too. I think he will be a big helper. As for Jacob, I don't think he's going to know what hit him. Suddenly he won't be the baby in the family and he'll have to share Mommy's lap (although he already has to share it with my big belly). Justin took a picture of all the kids huddled around me while I read. Seven weeks to go!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Why do we need another baby?
Posted by JKKober at 8:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
WOW- I can't believe you only have 7 weeks left- that seems to have gone by quickly (I know, I know... only for ME!). Can't wait to meet baby #4!
Post a Comment