Okay, so I was just given the Sixth Challenge by my good friend Lara.
The Sixth Challenge is this:
1. Go to your photo folder
2. Go to the 6th folder of photos
3. Go to the 6th picture
4. Put the picture on your blog and a description.
5. Invite six friends to join the challenge.
I was anxious to see exactly what picture it would end up being. Luckily it was a cute one of Jacob. I have a quite a few pictures of my computer screen. I keep my camera by the computer and sometimes Katie likes to sit there and take pictures of the trash can, or the computer screen, or her brother up close. Anyway, this picture was taken in June of 2007. The kids and I had come across some old Halloween make-up. So I decorated Jason and Katie's faces. Jacob wanted in on the action so I put just a little on his face. The only way I could take his picture was to swivel the screen around on my camera so he could look at himself while I took the picture. So you can see me trying to get out of the shot with Jacob on my lap.
Sooooo. I challenge Mom, Lisa S., Julie, Sarah, Lisa R, and Rachelle to take the Sixth Challenge.
2 comments:
Boy, you were busy on your blog today, it will be interesting to see what picture I will have for this Sixth Challenge. But I will take the challenge!
Can you believe it is midnight. I am wide awake!!!!
Mom
What a great picture!
Post a Comment