Tonight was Jason's first Blue and Gold Dinner for cub scouts. They were given the assignment to make a cake with a state theme with their dad's help. Jason chose Utah because that's where he was born. Daddy wanted to put at big "U" on it for the University of Utah. The other parents and leaders gave him a hard time for not including BYU. I tried really hard not to help, but I did whip up some frosting when their can of frosting ran out. They got the award for the "This is the place cake".
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Blue and Gold Dinner
Posted by JKKober at 8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How cute! All these great cakes makes me want to attempt to make a little something myself for Ben's birthday coming up.
I'm glad my Blue & Gold days are over. It always felt like that day was a crazy & hectic one and then I would remember we needed to still make a cake. Yikes - can't say I miss those days :) Great job Jason!
Nice goateee Justin!
Jason looks so proud! and sharp in his cub scout uniform.
Post a Comment