So, I'm sitting here on the computer and Jacob is playing with a car on the windowsill talking and singing to himself. This is what I was able to make out "pictures you, pictures me, pictures you, pictures me". It was very cute, I know what song he was singing, do you?
I grabbed my camera and told him to sing that song again. Of course it's not the same but he was still so cute. You can here Kami screeching in the background. She was probably wondering why Mommy's attention was on Jacob and not on her.
I grabbed my camera and told him to sing that song again. Of course it's not the same but he was still so cute. You can here Kami screeching in the background. She was probably wondering why Mommy's attention was on Jacob and not on her.
3 comments:
Okay, after listening to it a couple of times I came up with "I am a Child of God", and sounds like he is saying teach me, teach me.???
I have no clue! It was cute :)
My guess is Pictures of You by the Last Goodnight. This was too cute!
Post a Comment