Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Katie!!

My little princess on her blessing day.
Katie's 1st Birthday We celebrated Katie's birthday yesterday. She wanted an ice cream cake with chocolate ice cream in it. I made one myself and it actually turned out pretty good.


On a side note. I was making breakfast this morning and tried to slice some cheese and sliced my finger instead. So it was off to the ER at 8:30 this morning. I got 6 stitches on my finger. The kids were glad they got to miss church, and I'm glad I get out of doing dishes for a few days.

5 comments:

Sarah J. said...

Oh no! You crazy girl- that's one way of getting out of church and other responsibilities! Hope you're doing okay.

Happy Birthday, Katie-bug! We love you!!!

stephanie said...

Oh Kristine that is awful! I am so glad everything turned out ok. And getting out of dishes is just a wonderful side note. :) Hope the healing is quick.

Lara said...

6 stitches is a lot! That makes me queazy just thinking about it!

Give Katie a big Happy Birthday Hug for us. What a cute girl!

Bake Party of 6 said...

I remember Katie at her 1st birthday as if it was yesterday. She knew she was the birthday girl and loved all the attention. Can't believe how grown up she is now and looking so beautiful. Happy Birthday Katie!

Beachgrama said...

Look how grown up Katie is!!!
What a little doll she was as a baby, and look at her now, Cutie Pie!!!!

It is good you hurt your finger after the party, but sorry you did.
Ouch#$!@%#!