On Saturday I put my kids to work cleaning. They moaned and groaned at first but then they worked hard. After Katie would finish a task she would say "What's next?" After sweeping and mopping the kitchen, I put Katie in charge of dusting the two tables in the living room. Jason was already in there vacuuming the floors. Pretty soon Jason was in there scrubbing away at one table and Katie was working hard on the other. I had given her a pre-moistened cleaning wipe to wipe the tables with, but Jason thought the scrubbing bubbles he used in the bathroom would work good on the tables, so they were using that. I liked their enthusiam to get things clean, but I explained to them that different cleaners are meant for different surfaces. Luckily, there was no harm done to the tables. Thank you to my hard little workers.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Saturday cleaning
Posted by JKKober at 3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your kids are such good little workers, I need them to come to Grandma's house, I could use some help!
What good workers they are. Can you send them down our way for a day or two?
Post a Comment