Jason had his end of the season soccer party at Super Jump Party Zone. Although they didn't win all their games, Jason learned some good skills for next year. He scored several times and had some impressive footwork. Good job Jason, great season!
Justin was the assistant coach. This picture is kind of funny because none of the boys are listening to Justin talk to them. They are too busy spinning the soccer ball on their trophies. Justin is the one that picked them out and the soccer ball spins like a globe.
It's a toy and a trophy!
2 comments:
I was glad I was able to go to a couple of Jason's games when I was visiting, and was impressed with what a fast runner Jason was, and a good team player. Way to go Jason, I remember he was always in the backyard kicking the soccer ball around. Practice makes perfect!
I was impressed with what a good Coach Justin was. The boys really looked up to him and respected what he told them....Your awesome Justin!
Grandma
What a cool trophy!! Sounds like Jason (and Justin for that matter)had a great season!
Post a Comment