Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday Jason

Things I love about Jason:
He is very helpful with his younger brother and sisters.
He asks good insightful questions.
He keeps his room clean.
His sense of humor.
He loves to read.
He's thoughtful.
He's responsible.
He's smart.
I love you buddy!
Love, Mom

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the Jason I remember. Before you know it he will be a dorky deacon passing the sacrament.Oh where does the time go? Happy Birthday Dude. We love you.

Lara said...

Wow! 8 already? Happy Birthday Jason!! What a big day!

stephanie said...

What a big birthday! baptism & cu scouts. What could be more exciting? He sounds like such a great kid. Happy Birthday.

Sarah J. said...

Things we love about Jason: he's one of only two boys in the whole cousin clan, he always keeps things light and happy, has no problem admitting when he "toots!" and is overall a dang good kid! Happy Birthday, Big Guy!!!

Beachgrama said...

Happy Birthday Jason!
You are a special kid!
We love you and are proud of you, I know you are a good big brother and a big help to your Mom and Dad.
What an exciting year for you, cub scouts and baptism, and two new front teeth soon!!!! Your growing up too fast......
Love you!
Grandma and Grandpa Helm