Saturday, November 1, 2008

Getting so big

Tonight Kami was doing so well standing and holding my hands, that I decided to stand her up next to something and see if she could stand up on her own. Of course, I had to take a picture. It's just the two of us because Justin is working and the other kids are in bed. She's already growing up too fast. I think I'm in that "I want my last child to be a baby forever" syndrome.

She'll be crawling in no time!
She also has lost interest in her pacifier and instead enjoys sucking on two fingers. She switches hands, but it's always the first two fingers. I don't know if she'll eventually stop or if she'll switch to sucking her thumb. It's cute now, but how do I take it away when she's 4?

3 comments:

Sarah J. said...

Such big eyes and a button nose! What a cutie she is!

Lara said...

I cannot believe how big she is! That is just crazy.
Our little Ella was a thumb sucker from day one and now we are starting to wonder what to do. It was cute when she was a baby but now what?

Anonymous said...

My sister Sue sucked those two fingers till she was in school, don't worry kids grow out of that, remember Lisa?
Since I have been here with Julie's kids, I haven't seen Abby sucking her thumb at all, and she is four, she use to really suck it a lot.
Kami is really growing fast, she has her older sister and brother to watch, the 4th ones just seem to learn from the rest, and grow up fast........
Mom