This past week our Katie-girl got glasses.
She was very picky and couldn't decide which ones to get (she didn't like them all.)
Then we found these with a teeny tiny picture of Jasmine on them and she was sold, especially after the lady told her they come in pink. Phew, she finally made a decision!
I finally had decided to take Katie to the eye doctor after several years of telling her to stop going cross-eyed. We always thought she was doing it on purpose but then recently noticed she did it more often in the evening when she was tired. I asked if she could tell when her eyes were doing it and she said "Yeah, when I look at you, there's two of you." I called that day and made an appointment. So it turns out she needs glasses to keep her eyes from drifting in. One eye is worse than the other. She was not happy about the idea of getting glasses but after a few days of wearing them has gradually accepted it. I think she looks pretty darn cute and hopefully she won't have to wear them forever.
I finally had decided to take Katie to the eye doctor after several years of telling her to stop going cross-eyed. We always thought she was doing it on purpose but then recently noticed she did it more often in the evening when she was tired. I asked if she could tell when her eyes were doing it and she said "Yeah, when I look at you, there's two of you." I called that day and made an appointment. So it turns out she needs glasses to keep her eyes from drifting in. One eye is worse than the other. She was not happy about the idea of getting glasses but after a few days of wearing them has gradually accepted it. I think she looks pretty darn cute and hopefully she won't have to wear them forever.
4 comments:
Katie.......you look so adorable and they make you look older, I love them. Cute little charm on the earpiece too. Your a cutie patootie!!!!
Love you!
She looks darling! I can't wait to see her tomorrow.
Katie you look fabulous!!! So grown up and I love the darling charm of Jasmine. Pretty fancy!
Those glasses look so good on her! I too love the charm.
I definately think she made the right choice with those glasses.
So sophisticated!
Post a Comment