Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Day of School

Last week was the first day of school, I'm a little late posting my pictures.
Katie, the 1st grader. Excited to be going to school all day, getting up early, and eating lunch at school. All things she didn't get to do too often with afternoon half-day kindergarten. She didn't want a backpack this year and all the bags are so big. She only carries her lunch and a little folder to and from school, but it makes her feel like a big kid.Jason, the 3rd grader. Looking forward to recess, tetherball and soccer. Disappointed to find out that he only gets one recess this year. Jason is too cool for backpacks. He wanted a sling backpack (goes over one shoulder) or a messenger bag.

She's so grown up, didn't even have to sit by her brother on the bus (not that he probably wanted to).

1 comments:

Lara said...

I think Ben and Jason have the same bag.

I love Back to School pics. I can just feel the excitement in the air. I hope they have a great year.