Friday, June 12, 2009

The Firgrove Olympics

Jason and Katie's school held their 2nd annual Olympics yesterday. They both competed at different times of the day so I was able to watch them both. Jason first won second place in the shoe kick, one of his favorite events, then he won 1st place in the 400 meter, then he was disappointed with a fourth place finish in the long jump. I thought he did a great job. Katie ran the 100 meter first and got first place. Later she did the long jump and the discus. She didn't place in those events but she had a good time and tried her best. Way to go Jason and Katie!






Kami and Jacob had a long day tagging along with Mommy, we were at the school from 9:15 until about 1:45. They were troopers. Kami got a very short, but much needed, nap.


3 comments:

Beachgrama said...

Grandpa and I loved watching the video of Katie and Jason winning their races. I had tears in my eyes, so fun, like I was there, cheering them on, These blogs are great....loved it loved it!!! Way to go!

Grandma and Grandpa

Lara said...

How fun for them! What a great idea! Congrats to both of them!

CrazyGirlsThree said...

Thanks for the videos! That was fun to watch. They are both good little runners! Enjoy summer.