Thursday, June 18, 2009

2nd grade luau

Jason's class had a luau. The boys played the drums and the girls sang one of the songs. Jason is holding his coffee can drum that he decorated. If you look closely he drew a picture of himself surfing and he made the headband.
This video is the class and their kindergarten buddies performing the Hukilau (not sure on the spelling.)

2 comments:

Deb said...

Hi Kristine, this is Debbie, your cousin on your Mom's side. Its been many years since we've seen each other, but Julie & I have been in touch and I've been following her blog. I thought it would be fun to follow yours and Lisa's too. Your welcome to check out mine and I hope we get to visit again someday! Your family is beautiful!

Lara said...

What a cool drum. Jason did a great job. I love end of year festivities!!