


Daddy carved Jacob's pumpkin and Mommy carved Katie's pumpkin. But Daddy gets credit for doing the dirty job of hollowing them out. This year we let Jason do his pumpkin himself.

Does this look like trouble? First Jason fell off the counter and bumped his head on the windowsill, then he cut his finger with the carving saw. He started it on Monday and finished it today. (Mommy broke two saws and had to go buy more so he could finish.) Despite the injuries he insisted on doing it all himself. Good job Jason!
4 comments:
Awesome! I am totally impressed, you all did a fantastic job on your Jack o Lanterns. What an artistic family, didn't know you had it in you Kristine. And pretty impressive Justin and Jason what can I say, pretty good considering all your trouble.
Happy Halloween!
Grandma
Dang you guys! You're giving us a run for our money!!! This year Kennedy has Piglet and Pieper will have Minnie Mouse. Pictures to come... Did you use a stencil or just free hand it. VERY nice!!!
Great pumpkins! I wish I could see them all lit up. I haven't even started carving ours. It pretty much is just me that does them. I won't let the kids just yet and Lee...who is Lee anyway? I think I remember a guy named Lee that sleeps in my bed but is gone before I wake up and comes home after I go to bed. Anyway, I guess I better get started! Good job you guys!
Aloha and Happy Halloween from Hawaii! Your pumpkins look great :)
Post a Comment