I took a picture of Jason earlier today because he had a loose tooth that was hanging and ready to come out. A few hours later it was out. Last night he said he couldn't get to sleep because his tooth was too distracting, I'm glad it's finally out so he can get some sleep. This is only his 3rd lost tooth so he's still pretty excited about it. We think he swallowed his 2nd lost tooth because he suddenly realized after dinner that it wasn't there anymore. So this will be only his 2nd visit from the tooth fairy.
BEFORE
3 comments:
Kristine-Jared once had a lose tooth and swallowed it while eating his lunch. He was so upset. We told him to write a note to the tooth fairy explaining what had happened and that she might leave him money anyway. What a relief that she did!
Stephanie
Looking like a soon to be 8 yr. old now!
If Jason loses the other he can start singing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth"
Post a Comment