Thursday, October 16, 2008

Roll over...roll over....

Last week Kami rolled over for the first time. I immediately grabbed my camera and tried to get a video of her in action. Of course she wouldn't do it again. Then the next day when Katie saw her rolling over she grabbed the camera and got some video. So here's video of Kami rolling over and keep in mind the camerawoman is 5 years old.

5 comments:

Sarah J. said...

Way to go Kami AND Katie!!!

Lara said...

Yeah for Kami!! So cute! I love that Katie was taking the video. I rarely let my kids touch my camera. She did a good job too.

Lloyd O said...

How cute and what a great job Katie did. How wonderful are blogs that we get to see all of this almost as it happens. Love ya Dad

Anonymous said...

Good job Katie! You do better than I do taking video!
Kami is doing really well rolling over for her age, the sooner she can be on the go the sooner she can try to keep up with her older brothers and sister, or maybe that is the sooner she can get away from them.

Bake Party of 6 said...

Kami looks cute in that outfit. I like pink. From: Abby :)