I can't believe Jason is 9. Today is his birthday but we celebrated it on Tuesday with a slumber party since they had no school because of Veteran's Day. He invited 5 of his good buddies and had a blast! Katie and Jacob spent the night at Aunt Lisa's house so he we just had Kami and a houseful of boys. We took them to Roundtable for pizza and video games although they spent most of their quarters on the gumball machines with prizes. Like mini baseball pennants and water yo-yo balls. Back at our house they played Band Hero watched a movie and did lots of wrestling. This was the first sleepover for everyone and they thought it was pretty great. Now Jason wants to do this every year (eye roll). Below are some pictures from our night...and day.
Playing Band Hero
Jason wanted rootbeer floats instead of a cake
The whole crew and their floats

Boys will be boys. Jason happen to do this with his present just as I was taking a picture. Everyone saw the flash and knew exactly what I had just taken a picture of. The boys thought it was hilarious and Jason kept doing it.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh great! i showed my boys & now cole has lots o' ideas for how to celebrate his 8th:) looks like quite a party!!
I was cracking up looking at the pictures of a bunch of 9 year old boys. You are one brave woman! Jason looks like he was on cloud nine. I love the red neck picture...I think you totally called it!
But he'll shoot his out. ;)
Wow, you are a much braver mom than I am. Looks like they all had a good time.
Post a Comment