Friday, November 13, 2009

Halloween 2009

My little bunny with attitude
Jacob, the melancholy pirate
Later that night Jacob wasn't feeling good and actually threw up a few times. Now when I look at these pictures I can see he's not quite himself and was probably already feeling a little sick. An unlikely duo, a pirate and Indiana Jones.
Katie's looking so serious
There's a smile
Guess who's behind the mask Another odd pair, a skeleton and a bunny What a cute bunch of trick-or-treaters
My kids and Lisa's kids
I forgot to bring her shoes but luckily she was content to sit in the stroller, suck her fingers, and hold her blankie.
We saw this on someone's lawn while trick-or-treating, I thought it was pretty clever.

2 comments:

Bake Party of 6 said...

Love the costumes! Everyone looks fantastic - wish we lived closer to go trick or treating together.

Lara said...

The kids all looked SO good! Love all the costumes!