Jason insisted on pulling the Christmas tree himself.
Love Jason's strength and determination to pull that tree! The kids are looking so big, it feels like forever since I've seen them. Cute pictures!
How fun! I sometimes think my girls are missing out on this whole experience in life, but I'm creating their own... it's called, "pulling the Christmas tree down from the rafters." Doesn't get any better than that! ;)
Okay, now lets see that tree decorated!
Post a Comment
Puyallup, WA (98375) Current Weather
3 comments:
Love Jason's strength and determination to pull that tree! The kids are looking so big, it feels like forever since I've seen them. Cute pictures!
How fun! I sometimes think my girls are missing out on this whole experience in life, but I'm creating their own... it's called, "pulling the Christmas tree down from the rafters." Doesn't get any better than that! ;)
Okay, now lets see that tree decorated!
Post a Comment