Katie had her last day of preschool yesterday at Our World to Discover Preschool.Here she is with her teacher Mrs. Spencer. Me and Katie in her classroom.
3
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Katie, I can't believe you are big enough to start Kindergarten. I remember when you were a baby like Kami, now look how grown up you are. You are so cute! Kristine, you are looking good too for just having a baby!
3 comments:
Katie, I can't believe you are big enough to start Kindergarten. I remember when you were a baby like Kami, now look how grown up you are. You are so cute!
Kristine, you are looking good too for just having a baby!
Katie, we love you! You are so cute and Abby thinks you look like a princess. Love,Aunt Julie & Abby
What a doll Katie is! And Kristine...you are looking so good!!
Post a Comment