What a SWEETHEART!! I just wish I could come through the computer and kiss those cheeks!
Oh my heavens, she's such a doll. I'm so, so sorry we haven't made it down yet. We're coming... I promise!!!
Kristine- What a beautiful little girl. I guess it's been a while since I have seen you because your kids all look so big. I got your blog from your mom.Jessica (gibby) Price
Post a Comment
Puyallup, WA (98375) Current Weather
3 comments:
What a SWEETHEART!! I just wish I could come through the computer and kiss those cheeks!
Oh my heavens, she's such a doll. I'm so, so sorry we haven't made it down yet. We're coming... I promise!!!
Kristine- What a beautiful little girl. I guess it's been a while since I have seen you because your kids all look so big. I got your blog from your mom.
Jessica (gibby) Price
Post a Comment