Tuesday, June 3, 2008

At the Hospital

I'm back, Justin has been keeping the blog updated for me and I just wanted to add a few pictures. I'm sure I'll have plenty more of Kami in the coming days.
This picture was taken right after Kami was born and the kids weren't allowed to hold her yet.The next day they came back and got to hold her. Jacob did not want to let anyone else have a turn. He loved holding her and was very soft. Katie is thrilled to have a baby sister. She wants to hold her all the time, too.
Jason was in no hurry to hold Kami and was last to do so. After a few minutes he was done. He is excited about having a new baby sister, but I think he thinks holding her is overrated.


1 comments:

Lara said...

I just love hospital pictures when a new baby is born. It brings all those fun memories flooding back. What a special time for your little family. Kami is adorable!! Looks like you will have some good helpers too!

Keep those pictures coming!!