This is what greeted us Monday morning so I snapped a few pictures in my backyard. We were all a little surprised to get so much snow in March. Most of it melted by midday but it has been in the 30's ever since. I still have snow in some shady places in my yard. We are taking a trip to California at the end of the month and it can't come soon enough. We are ready for some warmth and sunshine! (I intended to post these pictures on Monday but haven't been able to get my computer to access the internet until today.)
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Monday Morning
Posted by JKKober at 8:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Today it's 62 and next week they forecast the mid 70's. Can you handle that? Leave those winter clothes home and enjoy some "California Sunshine"... so excited to see you guys!
Can we come too?!?
If I don't see snow again for the rest of my life it will be too soon. I am so over it! Have fun defrosting in Cali. I am jealous!
Looks way to cold for me. It looks like it will be in the high 60's and sunny while you are here. I'll cross my fingers.
Post a Comment