Jason lost another tooth, in more ways than one. Monday night he was practicing cartwheels and handstands in the living room with Katie and Jacob (Katie had just had her gymnastics class). He bumped his mouth on something or someone, I can't remember which. And his already loose tooth was a whole lot looser (is that even a word?). We tried to get him to pull it out but it was hurting too much. I told him not to worry and that it would probably come out the next day.
The next morning he got ready for school, had breakfast and just before heading out, suddenly realized his tooth wasn't there.
We can only assume he swallowed it either at breakfast or in his sleep. (I vote for the latter, he grinds his teeth at night.) So, last night he left a note for the tooth fairy about what happened and why he didn't have a tooth for her. She still visited him even without a tooth to exchange.
Thanks tooth fairy, for being so understanding.
5 comments:
You guys have a good tooth fairy! Poor Caleb had his tooth under his pillow for a week and she never came. I think our fairy is old and crusty...hopefully we get a new one before the girls start losing their teeth.
What a sweet and understanding Tooth Fairy. We have a crusty tooth fairy too. It usually takes her a few days to come. Tell Jason congrats for us on his lost tooth.
Hey does the tooth fairy still come for old people when they lose their teeth. Man I hope so I could clean up. :-) I hope my tooth fairy is very understanding and well chew my food for me when all my teeth are gone.
That's so cute. Jared lost his tooth once while eating a sandwich. He wrote a note to the tooth fairy too. He was so upset about the whole thing. I was almost happy! I hate the whole tooth pulling thing and thought that was the perfect way to lose a tooth. :)
I want to see a picture of a toothless Jason!
Post a Comment