I was trying to get some close-up pictures of Kami. As most of you know a digital camera can sometimes take pictures too slowly to capture the nanosecond smile of a baby. If I hold my camera button down halfway it sets the camera up so that once I push the button the rest of the way it snaps a picture quickly. The only problem is a little orange light comes on (I think it's to prevent red-eye) and Kami becomes like a deer caught in the headlights. She stares at the orange light and won't smile or look at anything else. Her expression was so funny I had to post this picture.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Who me?
Posted by JKKober at 5:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kami is so cute! What gorgeous eyes and plumpilicious cheeks she has! Such a cute picture!!
She's darling- and getting so big!
Post a Comment