Our last summer activity was a trip to Remlinger Farms with the Saunders and Grandma Helm.
I can't believe Lisa and I have 8 kids all together. Here's 6 of them.
Jacob could barely reach
Katie is such a goofball
Jason was sticking his neck out all funny, this picture he's actually "behaving"
Are we having fun yet?
My little pony
I think he secretly enjoyed this ride
Jacob's horse was named Plum

Luke, Ellie, Ian and Katie on the train

Jason held Kami the whole time on the train ride

Jacob savoring the moment

Notice how close together Katie and Jacob are sitting

Notice how close together these two are sitting.
Hey, Ian, does Jason have cooties or is he just hogging the canoe?

The barrel ride. By the end of the ride Jacob was in my lap, he got a little scared.

Ian, Katie and Jason's heads. They kept spinning their barrell after the ride stopped. The attendant had to tell them to stop.

What a cute couple!

No one else was on this ride. They took this car around the track about 10 times.

When it was time to go I had a flat tire. Brett was the only guy around and had to change the tire. (Justin had to work and didn't come with us).
3 comments:
How Fun! Totally bummed we live so far away from our cousins. My kids would love to join in on all your fun adventures. Kami is getting so big and all the kids look so grown up. We are missing grandma, send her home and share the love. love you all!
What a fun day. That is nice that you got to go do one last thing before summer is over. I am now sick though just imagining the barrell ride. Even if it was a slow spinny ride I think I would have been sick. What cute pictures of the kids!
You got some really great pictures!
That really was a fun day.I had fun watching the kids go on the roller coaster over and over, all with their arms high in the air.
Love you guys!
Grandma Helm
Post a Comment