Eleven years ago on August 16th, 1997 Justin and I were sealed in the Los Angeles temple. Since then we've lived in 6 places in 4 states, gone through 4 cars, and had 4 kids. Last year we celebrated our 10 years with a trip to Hawaii. This year we spent the morning at Jason's soccer jamboree, Justin worked for a few hours in the afternoon, then I picked up teriyaki take-out for dinner and a romantic comedy (which we didn't get to watch because the kids also got a movie and stayed up late watching it). Justin arrived home from working that day with a card and chocolates. I love you, honey!
Happy Anniversary!
4 comments:
Who are those people!
Cute!!! Happy Anniversary!
Hope you guys had a great day. Happy Anniversary!
Does that picture of you two bring back memories or What!!!
Congratulations! and what an accomplishment in 11 years......You should be proud of yourselves...We love you both.
Post a Comment