Katie had her party at Super Jump Party Zone again, and everyone was instructed to wear their pajamas and it was a girls only party (except Daddy, and Logan).

Everyone had muffins and fruit, it was still kind of morning.

Katie got lots of great gifts.

And fun was had by all...

Cousin Sophie

Cousin Logan (Kami making faces in the background)

Katie jumping high "Mommy, take my picture!"

More jumping...Ellie, how did you get up so high?

I'm going to distract you with my cuteness and then punch you out.

Lots of rules were broken, Grandma had to corral the monkeys and keep them out of the cage.


Daddy leading everyone in the singing of "Happy Birthday"

Mmmm...Cinnabons!
Did I mention lots of rules were broken? I don't recommend this many people going down at a time.
2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun- I'm sure Kennedy would've like to have come. :)
What a fun birthday! Your girls are gorgeous!
Post a Comment