Okay, that's seriously funny stuff! Remind us to do that at the Potholes... we could really get laughing! My faves are Justin with Jason's legs and Katie with Justin's legs. I don't know which one freaks me out more!
That is so funny, such Dad humor! Katie with Justin legs is just wrong.......I agree with Sarah, you have got to do a talent show on your vacation, that would be a hit.
3 comments:
Okay, that's seriously funny stuff! Remind us to do that at the Potholes... we could really get laughing! My faves are Justin with Jason's legs and Katie with Justin's legs. I don't know which one freaks me out more!
That is so funny, such Dad humor!
Katie with Justin legs is just wrong.......I agree with Sarah, you have got to do a talent show on your vacation, that would be a hit.
I think my favorite was the Katie with Justin legs. The Justin with Jason legs was pretty good too. So funny! I bet the kids LOVED it!!
Post a Comment