Sunday, May 17, 2009

Life's a beach

During our trip to California Justin took the 3 older kids to the beach in the morning to check it out. Then they came home and we loaded up our beach stuff and went back.

Here they are feeling the water. They didn't take swimsuits.
Of course, that didn't stop Jason from going in his clothes
Jacob was scared of the waves and preferred just watching
When we went back I had so much to carry I let Kami hitch a ride on Jason's body board
Making a sandcastle
Jacob didn't want to take off his sweatshirt
The finished product
Kami tried crawling in the sand and face planted. Instead of consoling her I grabbed the camera. I think she's wondering why I'm not helping her. Afterward, it was back to Grandma and Grandpa's for a dip in the hot tub!
Bubbles!!
Jacob did not move from this spot near the edge, but he still had a good time.

2 comments:

Sarah J. said...

Looks like a ton of fun!

Lara said...

What fun! I wish one day we could plan our Cali trips to happen at the same time. How fun would that be?!